Saint Joseph Hospital
Rehabilitation & Fitness Center
1525 West Belmont Avenue
Chicago, IL 60657
Outpatient physical and occupational therapy services are provided at the Rehabilitation & Fitness Center.
We are committed to providing excellent care to help our patients reach their maximum functional potential. Each patient referred for outpatient physical or occupational therapy receives a comprehensive assessment prior to the start of treatment.
Our staff works in collaboration with you and your physician to develop an individualized treatment to address your specific goals/needs.
Therapy interventions are available for a wide variety of disorders and conditions, including:
- Orthopedic conditions
- Pediatric orthopedics
- Neurological conditions
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Knee injuries
- Injuries and sports injuries
- Work-Related Injuries
- Post- surgical rehabilitation
- Back pain, neck and other spine disorders
- Arthritic conditions
- Balance disorders
- Fall prevention programs
- Pre-natal fitness
- Hand therapy
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cumulative trauma disorders/overuse disorders
- Women’s issues, including evaluation and treatment of female incontinence, pelvic pain, and pre- and post-partum musculoskeletal disorders
- Temporomandibular (jaw) joint disorders (TMJ)
- Men’s pelvic pain and incontinence disorders
- Pediatric incontinence disorders
To enhance your lifestyle, massage therapy services and community education classes are also available.
For More Information
For more information on Rehabilitation Services available in the Resurrection Health Care system, please visit the Rehabilitation Network.